HDO versi 18650!
1x headset HDO with fan equipped faceplate
1x Case for 18650 cell Li-Ion Battery holder (Battery and charger not included)
1x Zipper carry case
The HDO’s have a 960 x 720 pixel resolution, bringing the highest resolution image to ever in the Fat Shark line. The OLED also brings a high contrast ratio by not requiring a backlight like the LCD screens from older generations. This provides deeper blacks and brighter whites. Additonally, the OLED technology brings a more robust color gamut, providing a rich spectrum. A refresh rate capable of keeping up with even the fastest pilots give you the confidence to fly in challenging circumstances.
Equally important, the enhanced power system is capable of running the latest generation modules without missing a beat. The Fat Shark HDO FPV goggles also pair perfectly with the Fat Shark head tracking unit as well. The HDO’s feature an HDMI port allowing input of HD sources into the goggle displays. The user interface has been updated as well, with seamless switching between analog and HDMI sources.
– Highest resolution display of any commercial video glasses (XGA 1024X768)
– Modular docking ports for back compatibility with existing RF modules including the soon to be released, Oled receiver, 2G4 NexwaveRF module and the amazing new Trinity head tracking module. Really easy to fit, plug&play
– Fan equiped faceplate integrated
– 37 degree FOV (22.5º Vertical)
– 59-69mm IPD Range (adjustable)
– 4:3 imagen ratio
– Glass optics
– Support Side/Side 3D
– DVR (recorder, does not support HD recording)
– Mini HDMI
– XGA 1024 X 768 Display
– Flat image with no edge distortion
– NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
– High definition media interface 720p Support
– Accommodates diopter lens (optional)
– Modular design:,accomodates 1.3Ghz, 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz Recevier inserts (optional)
– Modular design: accomodate headtracker as an insert (optional)