Bahan Flexible seperti karet / TPU / TPE.
Pure raw material, high purity, high accuracy for consistent printing.
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament. Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, WanHao & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filaments tendency to not warp.
Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
– Material: Flex TPU
– Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant for storage
– Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool Weight Total
– Net Weight : 0.8 KG
– Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
– Print Speed20-50mm/s
– Recommended extruder temperature:190 – 220C
– Recommended hot bed temperature: 0 – 50C
Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
With bowden extruder you might pay more attention to these tips:
– Print slow 20-50 mm/s Printing speed
– First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
– Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
– Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
– Cooling fan on after first layer.
If you are having problems printing with soft filaments, firstly, and most importantly, slow the print down, run at 20mm/s will work perfectly.
It is important when loading the filament to allow it to only just start extruding. Once you see the filament coming out the nozzle hit stop. The load feature pushes filament through quicker than a normal print and this can cause it to get caught in the extruder gear.
Also feed the filament direct to the extruder, not through the feeder tube. This reduces the drag on the filament which can cause the gear to slip on the filament