ST8 Advanced Servo Tester!
Item: ST8 Servo Tester
Channel: 8CH Output
Input Voltage: 7.0-28.0V@MAX 10A
Main Output Voltage: 5.0-28.0V@MAX 10A
Signal Output Voltage:
PWM 500us-2500us @S5
PPM 8CH @S5
SBUS 16CH @S5
P1 Button: 1000-2000us @P1
Micro USB: Update@USB3.0
Display: 2.4″ TFT RGB LCD Screen(320*240 resolution)
Product Size: 96*68*26mm Approx.
Packing Size: 105*80*45mm Approx.
Net Weight(Approx): 140g
Gross Weight(Approx): 160g
① Connect 7-28V power supply,After power-on, the LCD screen displays the logo and continues 2 seconds, with the starting music;
② Press “EXIT” button to test PWM signal;
③ Totate the Button to choose different channel and press “EXIT” to confirm;
④ Long-press the “OK” button(2s) to entra system setting;
⑤ Press “EXIT” to finish setting;
– ToolkitRC ST8 is a data analyzer which is capable to test the voltage, power, current, speed and signal data of the servo.
– With 4-way independent programable signal, 8 channel signal output, the precision is accurating to 1us.
– 4-way independent current date collection, and diplayed by graph.
– Support to test multipul date, speed, liner data, steps,etc.
– Support multiple signal type, PWM/PPM/SBUS,the precision is accurating to 1us.
– Input Voltage is higher to 28V, also suitable to test HV servo.
– The max load is upto 100W.
– Multi-language system, can change the language by yourself.
– USB firmware update, easy to operate.
– S1-S4, S4 EXT signal interface support MAX 2A current, please connect to main interface when the current of servo is higher than 2A.
– S1-S4 signal interface support MAX 8.4 voltage, please connect to main interface when the voltage of servo is higher than 2A.
1* ToolkitRC ST8 Servo Tester
1* USB Wire